Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I LOVE Christmas

Growing up I always handed my mom long, elaborate wishlists complete with pictures detailing the things I wanted for Christmas.  I always got lots of great presents, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting presents, but this year I couldn't really think of many things to write to Santa about.  

There's not really much to ask for because I already have everything I could ever want or need: people that I love and who love me back.  And the truth is... all you really need is love.  I think I just might be the luckiest girl in the world.

6 comments:

Merrill M said...

I love you VERY much!

Hannah Sider said...

amen sister!
so much lovin'

kelsea said...

you are so sweet!!! and ha, i must agree, i am very content with life and am thankful for all that i have. the presents change every year, but the one thing i consistently love the most is the fact that i am able to celebrate the holidays with lots of wonderful people. i hope you have a fabulous rest-of christmas.

nyree-rose said...

thanks for the merry christmas lady girl.

La Fée said...

That is so true! I didn't ask for anything for christmas (apart from books on anatomy :/) and still I got some lovely things.
Presents that come from the heart are by far the best, no matter how inexpensive :)

Mackenzie Yeates said...

Thanks for the comments girls hope you had a great christmas too!!