Saturday, December 20, 2008

Muse, Please?

If you live in Italy, France, Germany, England, or Japan and feel like sending me a copy of Muse magazine... I'd like that very much. I wish we were able to purchase more foreign magazines in Canada!
In another not unrelated question: Has anyone seen Peter Brook's Lord of the Flies? We read the book in high school and I remember watching the movie and find it fascinating but incredibly disturbing. I'm fairly certain it gave me nightmares.
To the point: I recently stumbled across this shoot from Muse's "Travel" spread and it immediately called Lord of the Flies to mind. I absolutely love this shoot. The black and white photography paired with the styling maybe be reminiscent of nightmares past, but it holds the same eerie intrigue that the book originally did.


Lord of the Flies - Peter Brook, 1963


7 comments:

Mackenzie Yeates said...

beautiful

Sofie said...

Lovely pictures, I really like your blog.

Connie Hsiu said...

love love love it! ive flipped through one of those magazines when i was travelling through europe-gee im envious of them...

fab[u]lous said...

I've read that book before;like you I found it to be incredibly disturbing,it actually made me angry.

p.s.Those photographs are beautiful.

Jasmin said...

Your blog is amazing. And they sell Muse here in the states. Its a great magazine.

Moi said...

You can get Muse here in Toronto at Press Internationale. There is one on College near Clinton and another on Front St. across from the Metro.

Elsa said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色